Moving a Jacuzzi is a chore. I assume that is why I see so many given away for free on craigslist. They are big cumbersome tubs that you need around 4 people to move, depending on the tub’s size. Here is a compilation of moving tips I’ve come across.
- Drain out all of the water. Seems obvious, right?
- Rent a truck or trailer large enough to hold the Jacuzzi tub. A trailer that is specifically for Jacuzzis would be even better.
- Assemble a group of 4 strong guys to move the Jacuzzi tub to its location on the moving vehicle. You can make ramps out of two by fours, slide it up with a piece of carpeting underneath, and probably what ever other leverage device you could come up with.
- The Jacuzzi can and probably will be stored on its side.
- Secure the tub down with straps or rope.
Here is a video to give you an idea: